Wedding Cake (OSS) ♀
- Genetics: Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie
- Cultivation: Indoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield: 800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield: 600 gr/m2
- Flowering Time: 56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest Month: October
- THC%: 25%
- THC: High
- Grow Difficulty: 1/5
- Taste: Rich with tangy, sweet, earthy and pepper notes
- Effect: Relaxed with an air of happiness and euphoria
- Effects: Energetic, Euphoric, Happy, Uplifting
Just like the Gelato, Wedding Cake shares one side of her parentage with Girl Scout Cookies whilst the other side comes from Cherry Pie. This is another US genetic triumph now brought to the European market by Original Sensible. Wedding Cake, as its name suggests, is rich in flavour with tangy, sweet, earthy and pepper notes.
Due to the genetic ancesstory of the Girl Scout Cookies, Wedding Cake can reach THC levels in excess of 25%, which is what you would maybe expect from OG Kush + Durban Poison grandparents.
After sampling Wedding Cake you should be left feeling very relaxed with an air of happiness and euphoria whilst being uplifted and feeling energetic.
Yields of 500g to 600g per m2 are easily achievable when grown indoors whilst when grown outdoors over 800g per plant is possible.