Tropicanna Poison Fast Version ♀
- Genetics: Tropicanna Cookies x Red Poison
- Genotype: 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
- Aroma: Fruit, Sweet, Kush, Earthy
- Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
- Height: 60 - 100 cm
- Yield: Indoor Yield: 450-650 g/m2 / Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
- THC Content: 16 - 24%
- CBD Content: 0.1%
"These plants, with red flowers and ultrafast flowering, are a photoperiod-dependent, feminised version of one of the most famous varieties in the US “Super Strong” Cookies family – Tropicanna Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie).
It is the cross of an elite, selected Tropicanna Cookies clone, with a red flower phenotype, and our highly regarded, red flower, autoflowering strain Red Poison Auto® (SWS39).
The plants are very productive and resinous, with THC levels of up to 24% and extremely high terpene levels.
The buds have an excellent aroma and taste; they are very sweet, intense and dense, with tones of mango, earthy, wooden hints, and a subtle Skunk background."