Tropicanna Banana ♀
- Type: Feminised
- Photoperiod: Normal
- Genetics: Tropicanna x Banana Kush
- Genotype: Indica 40% / Sativa 60%
- Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
- Flowering Time: 65 - 70 days
- Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
- Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week
- Height (cm): 110cm
- Height: Medium
- Medical: Yes
- Medical Level: Medium
- Resistance to Mold (5=Best): 4
- Resistance Against Botrytis (5=Best): 5
- Resistance to Powdery Mildew (5=Best): 4
- Resistance to Spider Mite (5=Best): 4
- Climate: Hot & Temperate
- Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard): 2
Tropicanna Banana is another totally tantalising addition to our Cali collection. A mesmerising tropical cocktail of fresh and fruity flavours, uncompromising power and extraordinary yield potential. This remarkable hybrid is sweet, sticky, pumped up, highly potent and will leave growers gasping in awe at these high performing genetics.
Barney’s Farm have tamed this Sativa Dominant hybrid (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) and garnished it with huge dollops of glistening, sweet tropical fruit scented trichomes. A perfectly crafted marriage of Tropicanna (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) and a twist of Banana Kush infuses a calming Indica influence.
Let her effervescent personality guide you into a world of euphoric fizz and mystery. Tropicanna Banana is a highly vigorous plant, capable of delivering monster production when in the correct hands.
When growing Tropicanna Banana Indoors expect heights of up to 1.1m with yields of 700g / m2 (flowering in 65-70 days) outdoors yields of up to 2kg per plant are very achievable. THC levels of 22-25% ensure extraordinary therapeutic value and uplifting invigorating effects that will stay with you throughout the day.