- Genetics: Clone Only x Crockett's Selection
- Genotype: 30% Indica : 70% Sativa
- Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
- Yield: 450-550 g/m2
- Height: Tall
- 3rd in Hash at High Times Cannabis Cup 2012, Amsterdam
- 3rd in Flower at High Times Cannabis Cup 2013, Amsterdam
- 1st in Sativa at High Times Cannabis Cup 2013, Amsterdam
- 1st in Mixed Hash at US Cannabis Cup 2013
- 1st in Sativa at High Times Medical Cannabis Cup 2013, So-Cal
- 1st in Sativa at US Cannabis Cup 2013
- 3rd in Best Medical Non-Solvent Hash at High Times Cannabis Cup 2014, Seattle
- Best Overall at Chalice Cup 2014, California
- 2nd at High Times Cannabis Cup 2014, Amsterdam
- 2nd at 1st Bio Cup, Spain
- 1st in Dabadoo Cup 2014
- 1st in Hash Oil at Expogrow 2014, Irun
- 3rd in Best Sativa Flower at High Times Cannabis Cup 2015, So-Cal
- 2nd in Indoor Bio at Spannabis Champions Cup 2015, Barcelona
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Best Sativa Concentrate at High Times Cannabis Cup 2015, Denver
- 3rd in Best Sativa Concentrate at High Times Cannabis Cup 2015, Michigan
- 3rd in Sativa at High Times World Cup 2015, Jamaica
- 3rd in Solventless Extraction at Copa Caba 2016, Argentina
- 3rd in Rosin at Copa Caba 2016, Argentina
- 3rd in Indoor at Copa Cata Zona Norte 2018, Buenos Aires
Mary's also runs an offer with DNA where you get:
2 free Sour Diesel by DNA Genetics for every full pack purchased
The Tangie AKA Tangerine Dream from 1995. She has been around for many years now, but for many more she was hidden, until Crockett pulled her out of his closet!
This terp filled flavour beast has been winning the hearts of dabbers world wide. With its intense flavour and clean high, no wonder it's receiving award after award at the Cannabis Cups.
The Genetics are a Cali-O x Skunk hybrid then selected to what we have now, the Tangie. She grows nice and tall, and has a good yield and easily will become your favourite!
She will continue vertical growth until the 5th week so be aware of your space.
The Tangie produces very resinous flowers with an unbelievable aroma of citrus/tangerines!
She produces some of the best tasting concentrates on earth and winning every contest she has been entered in 10 out of 10 contests in 8 months!
Growing the Tangie outside she finishes late September early October with heavy yields and super sticky flowers. Tangie is also good to SCROG / SOG and she reacts well to topping or the FIM technique - this will produce more of a bush. For best tasting results, grow the Tangie in soil.