Ice Cream ♀
- THC: 18-22%
- CBD: <0.1%
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
- Indoor Flowering Time: From 55 Days to 60 Days
- Harvest Month (n.L): Mid October
- Harvest Month (s.L): Mid April
- Effect/Buzz: Trippy, equal head and body
- Smell/Taste: Creamy vanilla with undertones of Skunk and Pine
- Yield Outdoor (GR/PP): 500+ Gr
- Yield Indoor (gr/m2): 500 Gr
- 2nd in Bio at Highlife Cannabis Cup 2008, Amsterdam
- 3rd in Bio at Highlife Cannabis Cup 2009, Amsterdam
"I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!"
A favourite strain of many marijuana connoisseurs around the world, especially those who like sweet, powerful mostly-indicas.
The 'Ice' in the name is said to describe the smoothness - you'll find a creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine - but it could also describe the ridiculous amount of shimmering trichomes you'll encounter.
It's a high-yielder and great for depression or anxiety as a few hits will leave you feeling dreamy and relaxed.
It all sounds too good to be true but multiple cup wins would argue otherwise.