Flowerbomb Kush ♀
- Genotype: 30% sativa, 70% indica
- Genetics: Green Crack x OG Kush
- Height: Medium plant (average internodal distance under 3 inches)
- Flowering: 8 weeks
- Aroma: Very kushy, earthy, orange, rose, with some warmer, spicier background
- Taste: Earthy, vegetal, fruity, sweet
- High: Fast hitter and long lasting, extremely strong and complex
- 1st in High Times Cannabis Cup 2012, Amsterdam
- 2nd in High Time Cannabis Cup 2013, Amsterdam
- 1st in Breeders Cup - Best Indica at IC 420 Cup 2013, Barcelona
- 3rd in Breeders Cup - Best Indica at IC 420 Cup 2014, Amsterdam
The Flowerbomb Kush is the winner of the 2012 High Times Cannabis Cup with the Green House Coffeeshop.
It is a very smelly, very tasty kush, with a very stoned effect.
The Flowerbomb Kush grows stretchier than most Kush, with long branches that compete with the main cola. The leaves are thick, overlapping, and very dark green, with black hues.
The plants can be fed medium EC levels, and perform well in hydroponics but in soil the flavour and taste are even sweeter and fruitier. The buds are irregular in shape, with extra-large calyxes forming towers and prone to foxtail.
The buds get very compact, and extremely dense. The resin is extremely thick, and extends to most of the leaves once the flowering is reaching the end.
The Flowerbomb Kush is not the heaviest producer, but it gives a unique quality. The first flavour is earthy, mossy, very much like an OG Kush, but immediately after the explosion of fruits invades the palate. And it ends with a spicier side, almost edgy.
The effect is very strong, complex, with a fast hitting body effect and a more creeper cerebral side. A truly complex, inspiring experience. A true champion.