Chocolate Mint OG ♀
- Genotype: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Cross: Emerald OG x Grandaddy Purple
- Suitable for: Indoors and outdoors
- Indoor flowering: 55-65 days
- Indoor yield: 400-600 g/m2
- Outdoor harvest time: Early October
- Outdoor yield: 1000-2000 g/plant
- Outdoor height: 3 m
- THC: 22-26%
Humboldt have been producing this seed for years now but it recently gained a new lease of life with the craze for dessert-flavoured bud. Grown properly this strain does indeed have hints of chocolate and mint with an acid aftertaste - very pungent indeed!
On top of the flavours, you'll find amazing brown and purple colours, the latter coming through from the Grandaddy Purple parent. Chocolate Mint OG also inherits GDP's strong medicating/relaxing qualities - with 22-26% THC this is recommended mainly for experienced users.
You'll also be pleased with its huge yield and short flowering time, and when you add all this up, you'll realise you have a super strain on your hands!