Blue Cheese Auto ♀
- Genetics: Blue Cheese x Ruderalis Indoor
- Genotype: Indica 80% / Sativa 20%
- Sex: Feminised
- Photoperiod: Autoflowering
- Location: Indoor/outdoor
- Yield: 500 gr/m²
- Flowering Time: 70 - 75 Days
- Height: 80/100cm
- Medical: No
- Taste: Cheesy and earthy
- Resistance to Mold (5=Best): 4
- Resistance Against Botrytis (5=Best): 5
- Resistance Against Cold (5=Best): 5
- Resistance to Powdery Mildew (5=Best): 4
- Resistance to Spider Mite (5=Best): 4
- Climate: Hot
- Stability: Stable
- Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard): 1
The famous Blue Cheese flavour now comes in a new compact auto-flowering plant.
It's incredible what this seed can achieve in just 75 days from germination.
The main stem reaches to 80cm with many side branches heavy with solid colas of delicious Blue Cheese.