Blue Cheese ♀
- Type: Feminised
- Photoperiod: Normal
- Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
- Characteristics: Medium size, to 1.00m indoors with well developer side branches
- Genetics: Original Cheese x Blueberry
- Indoor Yield (g): 650 gr/m²
- Flowering Time (days): 52 - 57
- Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: September
- Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week
- Height (cm): 80/90cm Height Indoor (cm): 90cm Indica %: 80% Sativa %: 20% Medical: No
- Taste: Intense aged-cheese flavours, softened by a sweet blueberry aftertaste
"You smoked the whole wheel of cheese? Mary ain't even mad, she's impressed!"
Every one knows fruit and cheese go together, and Barney's Farm know it too.
The geniuses over on the Farm have taken the famous Skunk #1 and matured it into a blueberry-rich cheese.
Thick, tightly packed, dank buds; don't let her height fool you, she'll bush like you've never seen, ensuring you a sack full of the finest buds.
High resin buds make for a calm, relaxed high, letting you melt away.