BCN Sour Diesel ♀
- Genetics: Diesel x California
- Genotype: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- Indoor vegetative period: 2 weeks.
- Flowering period indoors: 9-10 weeks.
- Indoor production / m2: about 500 grams.
- Height outdoors: 3-3.5 meters.
- Harvest outdoors, northern hemisphere: mid-October.
- Harvest outdoors, southern hemisphere: mid April.
- Outdoor production / plant: 600-800 gr.
- THC: medium-high.
- CBD: low.
Sour Diesel is one of the best genetics on the market!
It's a variety, originally Sativa, with a clear and exhilarating power but not too cerebral; ideal as a companion for the day.
Crossing our best Indica of massive production with Diesel we get increased production and a shorter flowering.
Grateful for growing both indoors and outdoors, being a very versatile plant and resistant against pests and holds up well for its good calyx-leaf ratio.
You'll discover an unmistakable tropical fruit flavor, and we recommend organic farming to maximize their flavor and aroma.