- Genotype: 10% Sativa - 90% Indica
- Location: Indoors
- Yield: +500 gr./m2 (With 600W light)
- Flowering Time: 55 Days
- Height: 80 - 120 cm
- Exterior Production: 0,5 - 1 kg./plant
- Flowering Time Europe: 1/2 September
- Flowering Time Latin America: 1/2 March
- THC: 18%
- CBN: 0.6%
- CBD: -1%
Anesthesia is a mix of two genetics (Northern Lights and Black Domina) selected to produce an overwhelming hybrid.
It's a plant with the features of a great indica: delicious, rich in resins, dense and with abundant dark green foliage.
It is very appropriate to become a mother because of its growing characteristics.
In the beginning, its flavour is sweet, but eventually turns out to acid.
It has a relaxing and enjoyable effect.
Also, due to its unique features, Anesthesia can help relieve the effects of certain illnesses.