- Genetics: Afghan x Maui Haze
- Genotype: 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- Sex: Feminized
- Height: Short
- Flowering Indoor: 8 weeks
- Yield Indoor: 0.9 gram (dry and manicured) per watt per square meter (under 1000W HPS)
- Flowering Outdoor: 8 weeks flowering time
- Yield Outdoor: Very large plants can harvest over 1kg of dried, manicured buds
- Taste (burnt): citrus-like, fruity, kushy, earthy.
- Scent (unburnt): Orange, lemon, tropical fruits, kushy.
- Speed of High Onset: Fast hitter
- Duration of High: Long lasting
- Type of High: Extremely strong, cerebral, confusing, heady. Creative, but chaotic.
- Medicine: Against apathy and depression.
The Afgooey is a famous cut from Northern California.
Until now it was a clone-only strain - Strain Hunters are the first to present it as a feminized seed, after successfully reversing it and crossing it onto itself (S1).
The Afgooey is a very strong, vigorous plant.
The leaves are thick and dark green, with overlapping leaflets.
Short internodes, bushy structure, thick branches and wide stem are typical of this strain.
The Afgooey is very stoned, with a cerebral effect that I can define as confusing, heady, almost chaotic.
It hits fast, and lasts long.
The flavour is reminiscent of old-school Afghan, with a fruity twist.
It is earthy at first, but evolves into a sweeter, fruitier experience, with notes of orange, lemon and tropical fruits.