Afghan Kush x White Widow ♀
- Genotype: 100% Indica
- THC: 15%
- Maturation (Interior): 55 to 65 days
- Maturation (Exterior): early October
- Flavor: Citric fruit
- Way of cropping: Ind/Out
- Production: 350-450gr indoor / 900gr outdoor
- Odor: High
- Effect: Narcotic
- Resistance to mold: High
- Pest resistance: High
- Sex: Feminized
- Lineage: Afghan Kush / White Widow
- BHO Performance: 19%
- Medicinal Value: Very high
With Afghan Kush x White Widow you know you'll be getting the best of both worlds!
Famous for its high medicinal quality, Afghan Kush has been crossed with White Widow to create an extremely stable, high yielding wonder weed.
It's narcotic high is less about the head and all about the body, extreme relaxation and numbing of the body. This plant is the perfect pain relief. The crossed genetics produce a medium but high yielding plant, and you can expect flowering to last 55-60 days.