Afghan Kush ♀+⚤
- Genotype: 100% indica
- THC: 21.6%
- Maturation(Interior): from 45 to 55 days
- Maturation(Exterior): late September early October
- Flavor: noble wood
- Way of cropping: Ind/Out
- Production: 450 gr indoor / 500-600gr outdoor
- Odor: high
- Effect: narcotic
- Resistance to mold: very high
- Pest resistance: very high
- Sex: feminized
- Lineage: Afghan Kush
- BHO Performance: 20%
- Irrigation tolerance: high
- Medicinal Value: very high
- 2nd in Best THC at Canarias Secret Cup 2015, Spain
- 3rd in Outdoor Pro at Canarias Secret Cup 2015, Spain
A famous landrace strain that's the parent of many modern cannabis classics - Afghan Kush.
Hailing from Northern Afghanistan in the Hindu Kush mountain range, this indica strain grows wild in the valleys of the Armu Darya River.
100% Indica, you know what that means - mind blowing 21.6% THC, just what the doctor ordered!
With its hashish aroma and sweet fruity flavours, medicating doesn't get better than this.
After all that time in the great outdoors, Afghan Kush is stable and durable, making it easy to grow and look after. Its 45-55 day turn around is nothing short of rapid, and coupled with monster yields, it's a plant you can't turn down.